Welcome to the Space Marshals 2 Wiki!
Looking for that tricky COR-V Token you can’t find?
Forgot which mission rewards your favorite plasma cannon?
Looking for another awesome but otherwise totally useless hat?
If you answered “yes”, “maybe” or “definitely” to any or all of these questions, then look no further - this is the place for you!
The Space Marshals 2 Wiki contains everything you need, like exact guides to finding COR-V tokens and headgear, mission and vendor reward lists and... Well, for now that’s pretty much it.
BUT WAIT! There’s more.
We are working on more content for you, the Visitor, every day.
If you want to see an article on a particular topic in this wiki, you can request it through Discussions, by messaging the admin or starting a blog post - we'll se what we can do for you. Work on articles requested by visitors will be prioritised over ongoing work.
So far you can browse:
- Guides for finding tokens and headgear
- Missions and mission rewards
- COR-V Vending Machine and rewards
New material will be added shortly. If you haven’t found what you were looking for, be sure to check back in a couple of days, or, even better - ask a question here:
We intend to make the Space Marshals 2 Wiki as handy as this great game deserves in as short a timeframe as possible.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
And if you are thinking of contributing to the Space Marshals 2 Wiki - then by all means do so, we welcome new members with open arms and heartwarming automated welcome messages.
We have one simple principle to start with, we call it “Burton’s Plasma Stick” and it goes like this:
“Thou shalt not create pages without necessity (so that thou avoidest duplication and subsequent deletion of thine page).”
Otherwise - welcome to the team!
Just don’t forget to:
- Take a look at this post if you want to provide a detailed mission walkthrough (spoiler - our current position on these is that they shouldn’t exist).
- Check if you’re like 4 years old and can’t write before actually writing (if you happen to be 4 years old and adequately capable of writing - we welcome your contribution and you are also probably a genius).
- Study the Wiki thoroughly before creating anything (in case it was created already).
- Categorize the pages you create.
- Check the Categories page before creating new categories (Burton’s Plasma Stick applies to categories as well).
- Describe any changes you make in the little pop-up window that asks you to describe the changes you made after you make them.
- Run any grand plans for big changes by the admin first (like creating a new set of pages, etc.).
- Ask questions in Discussions or on the admin’s message wall.